USEP 64, the school sports sector of the League of Education, is the first federation of school sports in France with 870,000 licenses and 12,300 school associations.
USEP 64 carries out its public service mission at different levels:
- Developing and accompanying their sports and associative projects.
- Facilitating the development of the child through trips to nature.
- Responding to requests for purchase or loan of sports equipment and educational documentation.
- Offering training for the educational community.
- Financing trips during sports meetings between schools.